Please notice that the painting in real life has small details that don't show in pictures. If you would like to see additional images or if you have questions, please contact me.
- Title: Between spring and summer
- Medium: Mixed Media and Acrylic
- Size : 40" x 40" (101 cm x 101 cm)
- Support: stretched canvas, ready to hang.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted, so it's ready to hang.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.