- Standing on the shore of the vast sea, the feeling of being small and alone is unyielding, but my love for the ocean is strong and pulls me back to time and time again
- Acrylic painting on stretched canvas Size 12 x 16" ready to hang
- The sea is a wonderful subject to paint in the abstract. It changes the colours with every mood, cloudy days bring out the calm atmosphere, and the sun peeking through the clouds it lets you paint the whole spectrum of colours. A painting like this will never get boring.
- In my art making, I attempt to express more than just what I see, I allow the subject to guide me and in return let the colour speak
- Original paintings direct from your artist, hand painted, with signature and authenticity papers,
- Buy direct, no middle man, buy online Free shipping
- All paintings are the best quality and direct from my studio to you.
- My aim is to make your room more beautiful. I take limited commissions within my style. The advantage of buying online: my store is always open when you have the time just email me for more information and I will answer any question as quickly as possible.
- Modern, abstract, original paintings, here you find only one of a kind artwork, direct from the artist
- Additional Information
Art Styles Abstract Art , Impressionism Art, Modernism Art Art Subject Abstract, Waterscape Year Created 2012 Height 12 Width 16 Depth 1 Orientation Landscape Framed No Signed Yes Signature Location Front bottom right Ready to Hang No
Write Your Own Review
More Artworks From URSULA E RETTICH
Singing Forest #2