The paint is applied on top of a layer of mixed media stone texture.
- Title: Stone Edge and invention of the wheel
- Dimensions: 36" x 36 x 1.5" ready to hang (91 cm x 91 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Medium: Mixed media (acrylic, oil sticks, graphite, glass paint)
- Support: canvas, back wired and ready to hang.
- Finishing: Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted black.
- Signature: Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
If you would like to see additional pictures or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. You can research the duty and tax the artworks will be liable for on DutyCalculator.com. Please contact me if you have questions.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be reported and legally prosecuted as stated by law.